Lunia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunia CS2D

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application: Angelz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelz

Angelz

Antal inlägg : 7
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-29

Moderator Application: Angelz Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:33 am

Well hai there. I know that maybe you, the admins, don't really know me because I'm new but I am posting this application to help the forum and the server to grows up!

Name: Kevyn but you can call me Kev
Sex: M
Live: Canada
Timezone: GMT+5
Language: English but mostly French. (does HTML count?)

BONUS
Experiences: As a forum moderator, I really know how a forum works. I've made a couple one in the past and I am working on one as an admin(for a french clan on a mmorpg). Since, I know how HTML work so I can, maybe, try to put some cool stuff on the forum and, maybe, rework the graphic if you, the admins, want to. I don't ask to be payed or anything like that; I love to work on forum because it's fun and I try to learn at the same moment some new stuff.
As a CS2D moderator, it will be news for me. I can be mature and I know when enough is enough before a ban. I know when the line need to be stopped before thing goes bad.

Well, that's everything you may need to know about me; If you want some more, go on! Ask! Smile
Back to top Go down
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk

Antal inlägg : 38
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-25
Ålder : 27

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:16 am

Well, but how much time you can offer our Clan ?

What Suggestion can you give us to make Clan better ?

What is your USGN ?

I didn't saw you in the Server so, can you say me how much time you has spent at Server ?
Back to top Go down
BurnyPenguin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 20
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:19 am

If you're good at working at the forum.. You maybe can be a graphic designer for the forum. ^^

@:::[UpP-TeRrOr].tk::: I didn't saw you in the Server so, can you say me how much time you has spent at Server ?

Well hai there. I know that maybe you, the admins, don't really know me because I'm new but I am posting this application to help the forum and the server to grows up!
Back to top Go down
https://luniacs2d.forumotion.com
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:13 pm

TheUnknown wrote:
If you're good at working at the forum.. You maybe can be a graphic designer for the forum. ^^

@:::[UpP-TeRrOr].tk::: I didn't saw you in the Server so, can you say me how much time you has spent at Server ?

ok, i will vote now only Neutral
Back to top Go down
BurnyPenguin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 20
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:02 pm

If I vote.. I'm sorry but I'll say Deny.

Reason: I haven't seen you in the server.. You haven't spent so much time in our server.
Back to top Go down
https://luniacs2d.forumotion.com
Angelz

Angelz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Well, but how much time you can offer our Clan ? A lots of time. Depend what you want me to do! Smile

What Suggestion can you give us to make Clan better ? Good question. Maybe we should try to make ourselves know in some CS2D official forum? We can, maybe, rework the server mechanics a bit similar and/or like this.

What is your USGN ? 135244

how much time you has spent at Server ? I've played on it for a couple of days before the host lost the connection.
Back to top Go down
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Let's see when Server open again be active and i will change my vote..
Back to top Go down
Promaster

Promaster

Antal inlägg : 64
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-31
Ålder : 28

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:03 am

Yes! Of course! Currently, Our clan need a scripter not a moderator. :::[UpP-TeRrOr].tk::: have already took that place, and the clan is to tiny to have more moderators. I think I need more a scripter who can help me out of easy scripting that i have no times with! Will you help me Angelz?
Back to top Go down
Angelz

Angelz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:21 am

Well, I can try. But the reason of my application is, mostly, being some sort of a f-mod (forum mod, like a designer), not for being a mod ingame.
Back to top Go down
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Accept this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Angelz   Moderator Application: Angelz Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application: Angelz
Page 1 of 1