Lunia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunia CS2D

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Ideas in the next Patch?

Go down 
+3
Inconnito
Alex
Promaster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Promaster

Promaster

Antal inlägg : 64
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-31
Ålder : 28

Any Ideas in the next Patch? Empty
PostSubject: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi there, If there is any ideas or any change you want in the RPG Lunia Server, Just leave a Comment below and if the ideas is good enough, You will get reward... 100 G coins as well. Laughing 

Leave your amazing comment and USGN ID so we can reward your!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Antal inlägg : 2

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Add enchantments to items.
Add crafting tables and npcs with materials for them.
Add HP-MP bar.
Trade system.
Spell that can make a monster flee for some seconds.
Regeneration spell, you regenerate some hp for some seconds.
Spell that can spawn a monster.
When a player dies then he will have to choose
1:wait until another player will cast a spell wich will bring him back to life
2:respawn to his saved point.
Mage class, you can cast fireballs with right click (mouse)
Arrows for the crossbows/NPC's that sell arrows.
Classes+Abilities.
Mercenaries, they fight with you in battles.
Walking NPC's (more realistic).
Back to top Go down
Inconnito

Inconnito

Antal inlägg : 5
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-29
Ålder : 24

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:01 pm

I got a Favorite game Name Aion

And i Inspired With this game

So add Enchantment for items as said Alex
And add Power attacks like you can use it 1 time 2 time like if you cast it , it makes an Explosion And touch just the Mob(Monster) Or players.
When we are at the level 1 add classes (not these lot of classes you mad who gives something and all level ups) In the start make classes name : SpiritMaster,Warrior,Engineer,Assassin and Barde.

SpiritMaster :SpiritMaster Is like a Sorcerer, he can just use Books of spells And every Level ups he can buy more Spells
But he don't have lot of PV(Hp).At level 15 SpiritMaster can get a Spirit(Spirit is a little monster who helps you to attack your ennemis but he got PV too)

Warrior :Warrior is a very good classe Better, Who can use bow,Sword.He got lot of PV(HP).
He need to have arrows for his bow(Not recommended).

Engineer : Engineer got a Special gun.He got normal PV(Hp like other normal players)
At level 30 He will get a Big gun with power attacks

Assassin : Assasin can use Bow,Sword. he got normal PV (Like other nomal Players)
He got a special power attack named "Furtif", This attack make the player (assassin Only) be Heaven for 3 or 5 second.

Barde : Barde Got instruments,He use Instrument for attack monsters , it's like Magic.
He can heal Himself but once per Round

I hope you will like all my Ideas thanks And please watch my apply. Very Happy

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
BurnyPenguin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 20
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:43 pm

@inconnito

Interesting idea! But please improve your idea. It's difficult to understand (for me)

I like your idea about getting items by levelling I also think these classes need something more. Smile

I am not the one who gives G-coin. Promaster will make the decision of if we will do that.

I also have ideas because I think Sieg, Dainn, Eir and Tia is too little choices to make.
I'll also take ideas from you peoples. The classes isn't so special att all too. Smile
Actives is abillities can be used but it have alot of cooldown.

Sieg: Warrior - Passive: 1 health regeneration per 5 second.
                       Each rebirth: 1 more health regeneration per 5 second
                       Active - Destruction fist: Sieg can hit once with a machete with ALOT of damage. Gets stronger when rebirthing    

Dainn: Mage - Passive: 2 Mana regeneration per 5 second.
                      Each rebirth: 0.5 more mana regeneration per 5 seconds
                      Active - Infinity: Can use every magic attack without losing mana for 2 second. The time will be longer when     rebirthing

Eir: Healer - Passive: Monster deals 10% less damage on you. Also drains monster 1% hp each time you attack a monster.
Each rebirth: Monster deals 5% more, less damage on you
Active: Healing fog - Casts a healing fog that recovers of your and everyone around you by 20% of your missing health. Increases every rebirth.

Tia: Assasin. Passive: 10% speed
Each rebirth: 5% more speed
Active: Invisible - You will be invulnerable for 1 second. Increase 0.5 second each rebirth.

Kali: Bard - Passive: 2 Mana and 2 health each monster killed
                  Each rebirth: 1 extra mana and 1 health each monster killed
Active: Threathen - Makes monster flee from you.

Ryan: Bounty hunter - Passive: More speed and damage.
                                   Rebirth: He'll gain 15% more gold on killing monster. 5%+ each rebirth.
Active: Pickpocket - Have a chance to 2% monster money. Increase 1% each rebirth

Arta: Engineer - passive: Cooldown reduction 10%
                          Each rebirth he'll gain 10% more cooldown reduction, max 50% cooldown reduction
Active: UPGRADE!!!: Every stats increase with 3 for 10 second. increase 2 second every rebirth
Back to top Go down
https://luniacs2d.forumotion.com
Inconnito

Inconnito

Antal inlägg : 5
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-29
Ålder : 24

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:52 am

Ok thanks,

But i will explain more another time Because for now i don't have too many times i will explain Later

Thanks, Smile
Back to top Go down
FFacuri

Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:21 pm

rapid menu and rapid spells
Back to top Go down
Noorbi01

Registreringsdatum : 2014-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Pokemon balls Smile pokemon pet, pet helps you to atack another mobs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Promaster

Promaster

Antal inlägg : 64
Ålder : 28

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Noorbi01 wrote:
Pokemon balls Smile pokemon pet, pet helps you to atack another mobs Very Happy

There is already a pet in game, If you pay with G coins, you'll recieve a fire dragon as pet, and the function of the pet is attacking players or monsters!
Back to top Go down
estguy

Antal inlägg : 23
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:27 pm

the enchanting is in the server just normal players cant get it. i think better ranks than members can enchant. the enchanting costs G coins and my opinion the enchantment is too weak for the amount you pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas in the next Patch?   Any Ideas in the next Patch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Ideas in the next Patch?
Page 1 of 1